- I work 32+ hour weeks and am getting really lazy about cooking (though I’m working on it). Don’t expect frequent meal/recipe posts.
- I started a writing blog, because I’m running out of blank notebooks and needed a new place to put my angry words. Here it is.
- Don’t forget that my resources page has a lot of awesome blogs that you can follow if you’re mad at me for not posting as often as I used to.
- As per usual, I sway between my main blog and this one and which one I post to more often. These days, it’s my main blog, so if you’re into dark/weird art, tattoos, and pictures of puppies from my work, feel free to follow that.
- I’m still here to answer questions if you have them, I just don’t really have too much material to post.
- I hope everyone’s enjoying their summer, and if you live in Australia, I hope it’s not too cold. Have a good week, peaches!
16 miles of biking, 1 mile of pool laps, and an hour of BootyLuv at People’s Yoga later……….Just gonna sleep forever now.
It is! But I imagine that it wouldn’t appeal to someone who doesn’t like dessert tofu, since the texture is very similar.
Any whole grain porridge like oatmeal or quinoa, a tofu scramble (this uses firm tofu instead of silken (dessert) tofu), or a green smoothie with protein powder are all great options!
For 20-year-old Madison Stewart, nothing feels safer or more natural than diving straight into shark-infested waters. Since childhood, growing up by the Great Barrier Reef, she’s treated these predators as family. But they’re vanishing from existence, and because of their bad reputation, few people seem to care. Follow Madison on her mission to protect our sharks, a battle that began when she put her studies on hold, grabbed a camera, and set out to save these incredible, misunderstood creatures.
Write more love letters to your friends.