- I work 32+ hour weeks and am getting really lazy about cooking (though I’m working on it). Don’t expect frequent meal/recipe posts.
- I started a writing blog, because I’m running out of blank notebooks and needed a new place to put my angry words. Here it is.
- Don’t forget that my resources page has a lot of awesome blogs that you can follow if you’re mad at me for not posting as often as I used to.
- As per usual, I sway between my main blog and this one and which one I post to more often. These days, it’s my main blog, so if you’re into dark/weird art, tattoos, and pictures of puppies from my work, feel free to follow that.
- I’m still here to answer questions if you have them, I just don’t really have too much material to post.
- I hope everyone’s enjoying their summer, and if you live in Australia, I hope it’s not too cold. Have a good week, peaches!
16 miles of biking, 1 mile of pool laps, and an hour of BootyLuv at People’s Yoga later……….Just gonna sleep forever now.
It is! But I imagine that it wouldn’t appeal to someone who doesn’t like dessert tofu, since the texture is very similar.
Any whole grain porridge like oatmeal or quinoa, a tofu scramble (this uses firm tofu instead of silken (dessert) tofu), or a green smoothie with protein powder are all great options!